To our Valued Customers,
Grand Kubota is committed to the health and safety of our employees, our customers and our communities. While we continue to monitor the Covid-19 situation and follow the directives from the Federal, State and Local governments we will continue to operate during our normal business hours but would like to make the following temporary changes to our processes.
- Please do not visit us in person if you or anyone you have been in contact with in the last few days is experiencing symptoms of illness.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines provided by the CDC and keep a distance of 6 feet from others.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering the building and before exiting the building.
Parts Department Changes
- Please avoid visiting the parts department in person.
- We will now be accepting orders in any of the following ways:
- Call Mary in our Parts Department at 308-930-9232
- E-mail our Parts Department at [email protected]
- Please have credit card available for payment over the phone. If paying with check at time of pickup, please let us know when ordering.
- We will be offering curbside pickup for any parts order. Please call our parts department to schedule your pick up time and we will have your parts sitting outside for you to pick up.
- If you would like to have your parts shipped to you, please call our parts department to place your order and get a quote for shipping.
- We will be offering delivery within a 10 mile radius for a $9.95.
Service Department Changes
- When dropping off a machine for service please communicate via telephone with someone in our service department to discuss the items needed for service.
- Bob - 308-390-0328
- Cheryl -308-390-1990
- Customers will not be allowed in the service bays or the service department.
- Field service will be available but we ask that you adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Sales and Rental Changes
Thank you for your help during this time. By working together and adhering to these new temporary processes, we are hoping to get back to running business as normal as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to call our main line at 308-382-0166 or e-mail [email protected].